Friday, June 25, 2010

Bread Toasted with my Curry Puff

Hey remember my curry puff.In this post I will tell you what I did with my leftover curry.

Ingredients:
Bread slices-4 toasted(light brown preferred)
curry puff stuffing.

Procedure:
1)Take the toasted bread slices and just spread the curry across the slice.Then place other slice on it.
2)Follow the same procedure with other pair of slices .
3)Grab them with your teeth in no seconds.

Well I was so hungry last night it striked me after finishing them gosh!!!!! I should have taken a picture.But this is real good and fills tummy for atmost 4 hours .

Version 2 of the above recipe:
I did not try this but can be done.

1)Follow the above procedure and after spreading the curry on the bread slice add some sliced onions,a cheese slice,mayonaise,honey mustard.
2)I hope it tastes good.A different version of the regular burger.

Please let me know if tried .

No comments:

Post a Comment